Lined sentence examples. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use lined in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lined.
- His long, lined face, with very heavy moustaches, wore habitually a peevish look. (8)
- It was lined from floor to ceiling with volumes, and he looked at them with curiosity. (8)
- She had seen them day after day thinly lined on the dead sky, inviting thunder and doomed to sultriness. (10)
- The room indeed had a worn carpet, a few old chairs, and was lined from floor to ceiling with books. (8)
- The shores were closely lined by canal boats waiting their turn at the lock. (2)
- Two lean fellows, rather alike, with lined faces and bitten, drooped moustaches, were the next to come through the yard gate. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lined. Perhaps also see a sentence for lump and ways to use liveliness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lined in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.