Sentences with link in them. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use link in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for link.
- And he pressed her arm, half resentful of those memories, half grateful, as if he recognised what a link they were between herself and him. (8)
- He had the aspect of one tugging against the restraint of a chain that suddenly let out link by link to his whole force. (10)
- He was, as it were, the missing link between the artist and the commercial public. (8)
- His dignity demanded impassivity during this embassy designed to link their offspring, who, if she had behaved herself, would have been brother and sister. (8)
- His sole link with the past appeared to be this notion that he had planned all the good things in store for us. (10)
- It touched no link in the chain of his recollection. (10)
- Leaving it where it was, she treated it as a link between herself and dutiful goodness. (10)
- My excuse for dwelling upon him is, that he holds the link of my story. (10)
- The link which yesterday she thought broken for good was reforged in some mysterious way. (8)
- The policeman was a connecting link with his City life, the true lord of his fearful soul. (10)
- There is only the intention of a link to unite them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for link. Perhaps also see a sentence for limits and ways to use likeness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use link in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.