How to use liquid in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use liquid in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for liquid.
- He drank the frosted, pale-gold liquid of champagne as if it had been water. (8)
- His grave liquid eyes were unalterable. (10)
- Liquid delight; the price was going up! (8)
- The liquid darkness of his large eastern eyes cast a light that brought her heart out: she confessed it, and she comforted him. (10)
- The tempers of the young are liquid fires in isles of quicksand; the precious metals not yet cooled in a solid earth. (10)
- The water was green and clear as crystal, into which, while molten, bits of emeralds had been cast to change them into liquid drops. (5)
- Then a nightingale began to give forth its long liquid gurgling; and a corn-crake churred in the young wheat. (8)
- You hold a Titan in your eyes, like metal in the furnace, to turn him to any shape you please, liquid or solid. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for liquid. Perhaps also see a sentence for lies and ways to use likelier in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use liquid in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.