Listener sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use listener in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for listener.
- And sounds were few and far to that wistful listener, for birds did not sing just there. (8)
- Each person of the number seeming pleased at the momentary opportunity of finding a new listener, save my tall companion of the coupe. (6)
- He brought his tea across to my bay window, with that wistful sociability of his, as of a man who cannot always find a listener. (8)
- He was eager, but did not gush; he was a splendid listener, sympathetic, reticent about himself. (8)
- Here was Evan mouthing his farewell to Rose, using phrases so profoundly humble, that a listener would have taken them for bitter irony. (10)
- I shall be an attentive listener like you, my friend. (10)
- I will not repeat it; enough that it carried to the listener the conviction that Jim was not sober. (9)
- Ladies, go on, and oblige an eager listener. (9)
- Pendyce found her a competent listener. (8)
- She became an attentive listener. (10)
- Susan was her only companion and listener on this, as on more common occasions. (4)
- They came from him like bullets, in that frank voice, and drilled little holes in the listener. (8)
- You are a kind, kind listener. (4)
- Young Jolyon was a good listener; it was his great quality. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for listener. Perhaps also see a sentence for luminous and ways to use lifeless in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use listener in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.