Lithe example sentence. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use lithe in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lithe.
- A glowing, soft, quick-breathing creature, with just that lithe watchful look of the mother cat or lioness whose whelps are threatened. (8)
- All their delicate boughs and twigs were shaking and dancing in the wind; and their rain-washed leopard-like bodies had a lithe un-English gaiety. (8)
- He was of medium height, but very slender and lithe, and sat his horse with something of the air of a civilian. (1)
- I have never seen any one so lithe and quick; or so beautiful as she looked in her fencing dress, with embroidered shoes. (8)
- I remember having thought of the barque Priscilla as I watched our lithe Dalmatians slide along the drenched decks of the Verona frigate. (10)
- You see that like a lithe snake she turns on herself, and must be tracked in and out. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lithe. Perhaps also see a sentence for lawfully and ways to use likeness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lithe in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.