Sentences for loaded. Journalists, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use loaded in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for loaded.
- Ambrose died of the accidental shot of a pocket-pistol he customarily carried loaded. (10)
- As I paused by the wayside to speak to him a wagon loaded with hay was passing. (7)
- But he was pretty well loaded when he struck my champagne. (9)
- He sat on a cracker box inside the car, near the door, his rifle loaded and the bayonet fixed. (1)
- It seemed ungrateful, but we tried to make that good on a card loaded with sincere compliments. (2)
- It was like walking against the muzzle of a loaded cannon suddenly unmasked. (10)
- The candles were tallow, and they lopped at different angles in the flat candlesticks heavily loaded with lead, which compositors once used. (9)
- The wind fell during dinner, and the sky remained clear; so it was under better auspices that I loaded Modestine before the monastery gate. (2)
- Then, the atmosphere becoming loaded with offence to his morbid sense of smell, he wanted the windows down; and again they assented. (10)
- There was a pistol among the dusty bric-a-brac on the mantel which he had kept loaded to fire at a cat in the area. (9)
- This official entered presently to Gower, presenting a loaded forehead. (10)
- When the gun was sponged, it was loaded; when loaded, aimed and fired. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for loaded. Perhaps also see a sentence for lad and ways to use loud in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use loaded in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.