A sentence for the word lodge. ESL students, teachers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use lodge in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lodge.
- Could design lodge in that empty-looking head with its crisp curls, button nose, and diminishing simper? (10)
- Henry Cabot Lodge are Republican politicians, as well as recognized literary men. (9)
- Henry Cabot Lodge, the Massachusetts Senator, whose work in literature is making itself more and more known, was born and belongs, politically, socially, and intellectually. (9)
- Her first return was to resume her place in the modern and elegant apartments of the Lodge, and to gladden the eyes of its mistress. (4)
- It was very strange that he should come to Longbourn instead of to Lucas Lodge; it was also very inconvenient and exceedingly troublesome. (4)
- The opinion at the lodge was that Master Crossjay was unhappy. (10)
- You draw out a board and lodge in your carriage as in a bed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lodge. Perhaps also see a sentence for loitered and ways to use lock in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lodge in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.