How to use logs in a sentence. Journalists, professors, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use logs in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for logs.
- Exploring my island, I found a pen of slender logs: an old structure without roof or rafters, built for what purpose I do not know. (7)
- He stood before the blazing fire of wood logs in the hall, touching it with his toe and trying to readjust himself. (8)
- It was very still, but for the tinkle of cowbells, and, from somewhere in the distance, the sound of dropping logs. (8)
- Several of these logs I managed with patient toil to detach and convey to the water, where I floated them, lashing them together with vines. (7)
- The halls were warmed by a furnace, and she came to like the little logs burning in her rooms. (9)
- The long logs that it was our pride to cut and carry! (7)
- The wood trains to fetch logs to the sawmills were heavily guarded. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for logs. Perhaps also see a sentence for licence and ways to use lower in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use logs in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.