A sentence using the word longest. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use longest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for longest.
- And of all my memories, the last will live the longest. (8)
- But he who lives longest is most exposed to it. (1)
- I believe it is the longest village in the world; but I daresay in our predicament every pace counted three times over. (2)
- She has not that blind glory in excess which her younger sister can gild the longest leap with. (10)
- Sir Thomas, poor Sir Thomas, a parent, and conscious of errors in his own conduct as a parent, was the longest to suffer. (4)
- That quarter of an hour was the longest of her life. (8)
- The direction in which his originality lasted longest, and most strikingly affirmed his power, was in the direction of his verse. (9)
- Yet he and Janet had known me longest. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for longest. Perhaps also see a sentence for lounge and ways to use love-affair in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use longest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.