Sentence using the word looking-glass. Those in an MBA program, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use looking-glass in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for looking-glass.
- A looking-glass for their pockets! (10)
- A small empty scent-bottle stood on the shabby looking-glass. (8)
- Berry all the while would persist in consulting the looking-glass. (10)
- Berry, wishing first to see herself as she was, mutely accosted the looking-glass, and tried to look a very little better. (10)
- But what the deuce do you do, carrying that great big looking-glass at night, man? (10)
- Dahlia went to the looking-glass. (10)
- Emilia feasted on the looking-glass when alone. (10)
- Fly, noble youth, for whom storms specially travel to tell you that your mistress makes faces in the looking-glass! (10)
- Hung to the dresser, opposite, was a little mahogany looking-glass tilted forward. (8)
- Letting her hair down, she turned herself luxuriously round and round before the too-small looking-glass. (8)
- Pray pardon me; but the donkey and his looking-glass! (10)
- Still it despatched him to the looking-glass, to bring that verifier of facts in evidence against the sketch. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for looking-glass. Perhaps also see a sentence for leisure and ways to use loose in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use looking-glass in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.