Use the word lords in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use lords in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lords.
- A fig for all the lords! (10)
- Ah, that these unchallengeable new lords could be exchanged for those old ones! (10)
- And talk about lords! (10)
- Bow to me, ye lords of earth, and worshippers of mighty acts? (10)
- Give us the means of independence, and we will gain it, and have a turn at judging you, my lords! (10)
- He told them of the dangerous times they lived in, and the awful conduct of the House of Lords in connection with divorce. (8)
- Lectures were addressed to democrats; our House of Lords was pledged solemnly in reams of print. (10)
- Lots of lords and ladies want the drilling, then! (10)
- Suspects Great Britain, King, Lords and Commons, and buttons twenty times tighter. (10)
- That was love, as a born gentleman connected with a baronetcy and richer than many lords took the dreadful passion. (10)
- This gentleman, and others like him, used to be the lords of our summer resorts. (9)
- Those two were pleasanter to look on than amorous lords and great ladies, who are interesting only when they are wicked. (10)
- We made lords of them to catch them, and they grocers of us by way of a return. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lords. Perhaps also see a sentence for loomed and ways to use loyalty in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lords in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.