Loses example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use loses in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for loses.
- An author who has long enjoyed their favor suddenly and rather mysteriously loses it, through his opinions on certain matters of literary taste, say. (9)
- An author who has long enjoyed their favor, suddenly and rather mysteriously loses it, through his opinions on certain matters of literary taste, say. (9)
- And I have the assurance that she loses nothing by it. (10)
- Emotion, when you are young, and give real vent to it, loses its power of torture. (8)
- He never loses his temper. (8)
- He tops me by about a head, and loses his temper every two minutes. (10)
- If it indulges even in episodes, it loses in reality and vitality. (9)
- It shrieks and yells with ugliness here and there but it never loses its spirits. (9)
- True, by dying one loses his happiness as well as his sorrows, but he is not conscious of the loss. (7)
- Whether he fights and wins, or fights and loses, I go out. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for loses. Perhaps also see a sentence for launching and ways to use loring in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use loses in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.