Use losses in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use losses in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for losses.
- As I understand, everybody is to share the profits and be exempt from the losses. (9)
- Good gamblers cut their losses! (8)
- He lived very quietly, but he had by no means more than he needed to live upon, and at that time he had pecuniary losses. (9)
- She desired to forget and to hide her intolerable losses; to have the impostor she felt herself to be buried. (10)
- Weyburn has just had the heaviest of losses. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for losses. Perhaps also see a sentence for lantern and ways to use loathed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use losses in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.