A sentence for the word loyalty. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use loyalty in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for loyalty.
- English loyalty is the subject. (10)
- For by courage and loyalty alone it is written that man shall live, whether he goes to Chelsea or whether he comes away. (8)
- Her silence irritated Stephen, whose loyalty to his brother longed to fend a vent. (8)
- His loyalty to his daughter was not credited to affection. (8)
- It lifted him over anxieties and casuistries concerning loyalty. (10)
- Loyalty comes before everything. (8)
- Not to have reckoned on his peculiar loyalty was proof of the blindness cast on us by temper. (10)
- The loyalty of De Craye to a friend, where a woman walked in the drama, was notorious. (10)
- There is no boisterous loyalty at the outset. (10)
- This British loyalty is, in my estimation, absolutely beautiful. (10)
- We have none of your pleadings and counter-pleadings and judicial summaries to obstruct a ravenous loyalty. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for loyalty. Perhaps also see a sentence for logically and ways to use lower in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use loyalty in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.