A sentence for the word luckily. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use luckily in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for luckily.
- If I had not luckily thought of standing up with you I could not have got out of it. (4)
- Jennings was luckily not come home, they could go directly to their own room, where hartshorn restored her a little to herself. (4)
- Luckily Sir Thomas was at hand. (4)
- Luckily for Cecil he did not sulk very long. (10)
- Luckily he could not take it seriously. (8)
- Luckily poor dear Roger had been spared this dreadful anxiety. (8)
- Luckily the strength of the piece did not depend upon him. (4)
- Luckily the woman slighted on her feet, and stood looking round in a daze. (9)
- She discovered a man more of a match with herself; luckily not too late. (10)
- She would have gone over to them, she was going when, luckily for the Protestant Faith, Percy Dacier intervened with his proposal. (10)
- The general, between his cocoa and his newspaper, had luckily no leisure for noticing her; but to the other two her distress was equally visible. (4)
- The lock yielded to her hand, and, luckily, with no sullen sound that could alarm a human being. (4)
- Well, luckily he had never made a sign! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for luckily. Perhaps also see a sentence for look-out and ways to use lumber in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use luckily in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.