Sentences with lugubrious. University students, readers, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use lugubrious in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lugubrious.
- He had seen this lugubrious stone cage before. (8)
- He put his fingers to his ears, but the lugubrious noise passed those barriers, and made its way into his heart. (8)
- I never heard one lugubrious word from him in regard to his years. (9)
- One of these was a tall, pale, ascetic-looking man, with grey hairs, and retreating forehead, slow in speech, and lugubrious in demeanour. (6)
- The long, lugubrious folds in his cheeks relaxed somewhat after seeing him, especially as he now perceived that Soames alone was represented by silk. (8)
- The yachting excursions were depicted vividly by Adela, and were addressed as a sort of reproach to the lugubrious letters of her sister. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lugubrious. Perhaps also see a sentence for lightly and ways to use lungs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lugubrious in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.