Lute example sentence. English majors, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use lute in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lute.
- And then from out there came our friend Orpheus playing on his confounded lute, till he actually turned that tree there into you. (8)
- If a man could not hide little rifts in the lute from one so good and humble and affectionate, he was not fit to live. (8)
- It is a lute to scatter songs to his mistress; a rapier, is she obdurate. (10)
- Let me see that lute. (8)
- Most people think a lute is a sort of flute. (8)
- Orpheus with his lute, and nobody can see him. (8)
- Useless jugglers, frivolous players on the lute! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lute. Perhaps also see a sentence for laxley and ways to use lunch in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lute in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.