Sentences using the word lymport. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use lymport in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lymport.
- Evan Harrington, of Lymport, tailor. (10)
- Fresh horses at Hillford; fresh at Fallow field: and the gentleman himself would reach Lymport fresh in the morning. (10)
- He has a shop in Lymport, I tell you, Harry, and his name on it. (10)
- Melchisedec, whom people in private called the great Mel, had been at once the sad dog of Lymport, and the pride of the town. (10)
- Of course, all thought of the journey to Lymport was abandoned. (10)
- The townspeople of Lymport were correct in saying that his wife, and his wife alone, had, as they termed it, kept him together. (10)
- They arranged exactly how long he should stay at Lymport, whom he should visit, the manner he should adopt toward the different inhabitants. (10)
- What did we go to Lymport for? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lymport. Perhaps also see a sentence for lemmy and ways to use lyme in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lymport in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.