Sentences with mabel. College students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use mabel in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mabel.
- A pretty little cow-like Mabel, I grant you. (10)
- Captain Welsh wanted Mabel to be on board early, owing, he told me, to information. (10)
- Do get him here, Mabel, and have a heart-to-heart talk, all three of you! (8)
- Mabel, I want to speak to him alone. (8)
- Mabel, dear, do take my cue. (8)
- Seeing Janet after Mabel was strange. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mabel. Perhaps also see a sentence for midsummer and ways to use magnanimous in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mabel in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.