Use the word madeira in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use madeira in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for madeira.
- But Lord Brailstone accused them of the worse unkindness to a venerable Old Brown Sherry, in attributing a Madeira flavour to it. (10)
- For lunch we had chops, wood-pigeons, mushrooms, and mulberry preserve, and drank wonderful Madeira out of common wine-glasses. (8)
- He changed the pint of Madeira from his left side to his right, and went under his handkerchief again, feverishly. (10)
- Stanton takes wine, madeira and claret, and other small necessaries. (10)
- That fatally aristocratic tendency of the first Forsyte to drink Madeira had left his descendants undoubtedly accessible. (8)
- The Monarchy and old Madeira are going out; Demos and Cape wines are coming in. (10)
- Then another Welsh gentleman briskly and emphatically stated his opinion, that the attribution of Madeira flavour to it was a compliment. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for madeira. Perhaps also see a sentence for morass and ways to use manoeuvred in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use madeira in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.