Sentences with madman in them. University students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use madman in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for madman.
- Her bitter reason had but the common pity for a madman despatched to his rest. (10)
- I pulled like a madman; and that great man, with his bare arms crossed, was like a huge, tawny bull sitting there opposite me. (8)
- I saw the spot, and put my finger on it, and not a madman can do that. (10)
- Plays the man of his word, then plays the madman! (10)
- She who had tamed a madman by her beauty, was outraged, and not unnaturally, by the indifference of a former lover. (10)
- The house of a madman then is not the fit place for a lady. (8)
- Thus she has a madman and a fool, and what may not be done with a madman and a fool? (10)
- Were they inducing him to mollify a madman? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for madman. Perhaps also see a sentence for minds and ways to use martins in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use madman in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.