How to use magistrate in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use magistrate in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for magistrate.
- A magistrate would send a policeman after them. (10)
- A single neighbouring squire and magistrate, by name Trusham, had been bidden, to make numbers equal. (8)
- As a magistrate, I acquitted her of a trivial misdemeanour which she committed while my wedding procession was on its way to the altar. (5)
- He dared not lug her before a magistrate for fear of exposure. (10)
- I presume that the young Habral, son of the first magistrate of Lisbon, was also smiled on. (10)
- May have happened to the magistrate. (8)
- Now, if I were a magistrate of the county, like Sir Miles Papworth, my suspicions would light upon those gentlemen. (10)
- Or they would have dragged her before a magistrate. (10)
- Skepsey was to appear before the magistrate next morning, for having administered physical chastisement to his wife during one of her fits of drunkenness. (10)
- This old house saw Charles the Great embracing the chief magistrate of his liege city yonder. (10)
- What business had he to touch me, a magistrate? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for magistrate. Perhaps also see a sentence for meryton and ways to use make in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use magistrate in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.