Use the word magnified in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use magnified in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for magnified.
- Accepting the words, and sanctioning the passion, the person of him who had inspired it stood magnified in its light. (10)
- By dint of dwelling on the theme, he magnified the young lady to extraordinary stature. (10)
- Its cleverness, however, was magnified by the shades into which it had despatched him. (10)
- Many perplexities were therefore buzzing about his head; among them at present one sufficiently magnified and voracious to swallow the remainder. (10)
- Some such coloured, vague, magnified impression Wilfrid took of her. (10)
- Their honor, their righteousness, their purity are veracious, though their social state is magnified beyond any post-revolutionary experience. (9)
- Wrinkled with incongruous clothing from head to foot, and dazed by the light, he peered on them, like a mouse magnified and petrified. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for magnified. Perhaps also see a sentence for moral and ways to use mansfield in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use magnified in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.