Examples of mainwaring sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use mainwaring in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mainwaring.
- He must not come till Mainwaring is gone. (4)
- I arrived last night about five, had scarcely swallowed my dinner when Mainwaring made his appearance. (4)
- I would urge them more myself, but that I am impatient to be rid of him, as Mainwaring comes within half an hour. (4)
- Mainwaring can have told you to occasion so extraordinary a change in your sentiments. (4)
- Mainwaring, who, for your comfort, has fretted herself thinner and uglier than ever, is still here, and they have been all closeted together. (4)
- To-morrow, I shall fetch her from Churchhill, and let Maria Mainwaring tremble for the consequence. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mainwaring. Perhaps also see a sentence for mistakes and ways to use mallow in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mainwaring in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.