A sentence for the word majesty. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use majesty in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for majesty.
- But where dwelt the woman possessing majesty suitable to such a dream in her heart or her head? (10)
- Having performed all these noble actions, his Majesty died, and was succeeded by his son. (4)
- High above all neighbouring houses, she was almost appalled by the majesty of what she saw. (8)
- His majesty entered, accompanied by the queen, his brother, two or three archduchesses, and a long suite of officers. (6)
- One morning, they saw the sun rise with a serenity and majesty which it rarely has outside of the theatre. (9)
- She walked out with angry majesty. (10)
- The insulted majesty of the law was not vindicated; the victim of the indignity did not even mention anything of all this in court. (1)
- The parasite is concerned in the majesty of the tree. (10)
- The stupid burlesque majesty of it was unendurable to thought. (10)
- To tell truth, certain heads had bowed low to the majesty of beer, and were down on the table between sprawling doubled arms. (10)
- What travail undergone, what long heroic throes, had brought on her face such majesty! (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for majesty. Perhaps also see a sentence for moody and ways to use marine in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use majesty in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.