Examples of maladies sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use maladies in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for maladies.
- Earthquakes are dreadfuller than common maladies to all of us. (10)
- For gross maladies, gross remedies. (10)
- Is it not honest to pretend to have only one cure for mortal maladies? (10)
- Of the two he was the foolisher fellow; but quacks have cured incomprehensible maladies, and foolish fellows have an instinct for eccentric actions. (10)
- Which of her maladies might be in the ascendant, he did not know. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for maladies. Perhaps also see a sentence for mix and ways to use madness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use maladies in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.