Use the word malignant in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use malignant in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for malignant.
- An enemy who anticipates the actions of our mind, has a quality of the malignant divine that may well inspire terror. (10)
- He is the obstruction, not the country; and against him, not against the country, the shots are aimed which seem so malignant. (10)
- On these inspired occasions, Robert presented the form of a malignant serpent in her ideas. (10)
- Such was the mood of the lover condemned to hear another malignant scandal defiling the name of the woman he worshipped. (10)
- The inveterately malignant I have not found. (10)
- The oddness of the instrument in one respect may have served his turn; we have no grounds for thinking him malignant. (10)
- The old woman mumbled, and shot a malignant look at him. (8)
- The two had driven from his house to spread the malignant rumour abroad; already they blew the biting world on his raw wound. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for malignant. Perhaps also see a sentence for moreover and ways to use manhood in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use malignant in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.