Manfully in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use manfully in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for manfully.
- And this was a manfully generous view of the situation. (10)
- Colonel Goodwin had spoken to him very manfully and wisely as to my relations with my father. (10)
- He spun round in her sight, though his demeanour was manfully rigid. (10)
- Take it manfully, somehow. (10)
- There on the brick floor lay the distressful man, already struggling back out of epilepsy, while his little frightened son sat manfully beside him. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for manfully. Perhaps also see a sentence for mated and ways to use magnetic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use manfully in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.