A sentence using the word manliness. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use manliness in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for manliness.
- And they scorn to make a poor mouth over their poverty, which I take to be the better part of manliness. (2)
- But no, he could reassure his repute for manliness. (10)
- Half-encouraged, and in the belief that I might be getting eloquent, I appealed to his manliness. (10)
- If his clipped white silken hair spoke of age, his figure breathed manliness. (10)
- If so, manliness was bound to confess it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for manliness. Perhaps also see a sentence for mountains and ways to use manuscript in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use manliness in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.