Mansions in a sample sentence. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use mansions in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mansions.
- He arrived before the little Mansions at the dinner-hour. (8)
- Jimmy Fort walked away from Camelot Mansions that evening in extreme discomfort of mind. (8)
- Miltoun strolled along the river wall, then crossed, and came back in front of the Mansions where she lived. (8)
- Often he went to her Mansions, and walked round and round casting a stealthy stare at her windows. (8)
- Why, hundreds before us have paced the identical way homeward at night under these lamps between the mansions and the park. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mansions. Perhaps also see a sentence for mated and ways to use magnetic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mansions in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.