Mantel sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use mantel in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mantel.
- He felt about among some of the smaller objects on the mantel for his pipe. (9)
- It was a quarter after three by the clock on the mantel; but she had never felt more eagerly awake. (9)
- She asked him if he would not have a fan, and he allowed her to get it for him from the mantel. (9)
- She let her eyes fall, and then lifted them for an irrelevant glance at the clock on the mantel. (9)
- The portrait hung over the mantel, in a bad light, but the painter could feel everything in it that he could not see. (9)
- There was a pistol among the dusty bric-a-brac on the mantel which he had kept loaded to fire at a cat in the area. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mantel. Perhaps also see a sentence for mouthing and ways to use manliness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mantel in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.