Sentence with word map. College students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use map in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for map.
- Even a map chooses and limits, far more a picture. (9)
- He gaped blindfolded for anything, and she gave him the map of Europe in tatters. (10)
- He walked over to the piano, and stood looking at his map while they all gathered round. (8)
- History without her is the skeleton map of events: Fiction a picture of figures modelled on no skeleton-anatomy. (10)
- It would map you an idea of what he has been in the twenty-four hours since we had him here. (10)
- Lady Charlotte, with her head over a map, and one hand arranging an eye-glass, hastily nodded them off, scarcely looking at them. (10)
- Open on her workbasket was a Spanish guide-book and a map attached to it. (10)
- She studied map and gazetteer till late into the night. (10)
- The geographers seem to have given up the attempt; for I found no map represent the infinite contortion of its course. (2)
- Timothy took his map off the piano. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for map. Perhaps also see a sentence for molly and ways to use maintenance in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use map in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.