Use maps in a sentence. Journalists, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use maps in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for maps.
- He led me down a passage to a room with bars across the windows and long seats, and maps on the walls. (8)
- I have always been fond of maps, and can voyage in an atlas with the greatest enjoyment. (2)
- The only way of proving it, however, will be to turn to our maps. (4)
- They began to amass maps and guides. (9)
- What beautiful maps, what an attractive work of history he carried in his knapsack! (2)
- When realism becomes false to itself, when it heaps up facts merely, and maps life instead of picturing it, realism will perish too. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for maps. Perhaps also see a sentence for mandate and ways to use marines in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use maps in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.