Marco example sentences. English majors, professors, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use marco in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for marco.
- After a consultation with Agostino, Ugo Corte and Marco and Giulio bade their adieux to her. (10)
- Agostino had crawled but half-a-year previously out of his Piedmontese cell, and Marco Sana, the Brescian, had in such a place tasted of veritable torture. (10)
- Colonel Corte, Agostino, Marco Sana, and Angelo Guidascarpi, saluted her. (10)
- Giulio Bandinelli and Marco Sana, though evidently astonished, and to some extent incredulous, listened like the perfectly trusty lieutenants in an enterprise which they were. (10)
- Marco Sana was a fighting soldier, who stated what he knew, listened, and took his orders. (10)
- Marco Sana, Giulio Bandinelli admired me. (10)
- Marco and Angelo will await my coming in Brescia, where we shall find Giulio and the rest. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for marco. Perhaps also see a sentence for market and ways to use magical in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use marco in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.