Examples of marini sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use marini in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for marini.
- He took it, first assuring himself that Marini was in complicity with them. (10)
- Hitherto Emilia had refused to sing, and Madame Marini, faithful to her instructions, had never allowed her to be pressed to sing. (10)
- I shall write to Marini to-morrow. (10)
- In the morning there was a letter from Marini on the breakfast-table. (10)
- Madame Marini has told me. (10)
- Marini did not reply to her. (10)
- Marini never alluded to his sufferings for the loss of these cruelly interdicted dainties, never! (10)
- Merthyr and Georgiana remained in Devonshire till a letter from Madame Marini one morning told them that Emilia had disappeared. (10)
- To Marini Emilia addressed a Momus forefinger, and Marini shrugged, smiling. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for marini. Perhaps also see a sentence for mix and ways to use madness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use marini in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.