How do you use marital in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use marital in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for marital.
- An anonymous double entendre was not precisely evidence on which to found a rupture of the marital tie. (8)
- Braddock, informed her that no grounds existed for apprehending marital annoyance, and late in May her household had resumed its customary round. (10)
- It is hard to report the processes of his sophistication; perhaps this, again, may best be left to the marital imagination. (9)
- It would be unbearable to contemplate the necessity of making his marital relations public property. (8)
- The marital relations of Hilary and his wife, which till then had been those of, at all events, formal conjugality, changed from that moment. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for marital. Perhaps also see a sentence for menaces and ways to use manoeuvre in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use marital in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.