Markey sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use markey in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for markey.
- By instinct he ran silently on the grass edge, and Markey, imitating, ran behind. (8)
- It was a wild night, and he would not let Markey, whose chest was not strong, go outside to act as guide. (8)
- It was past noon when, at a muffled knock, she found Markey outside her door. (8)
- It was to Markey he had given the order that Gyp was to be little Miss Winton for the future. (8)
- Markey had never made such bad soups. (8)
- Markey must give me some dinner. (8)
- Markey so far forgot himself as frequently to talk. (8)
- Markey was on her holiday. (8)
- Markey were skilled in sickness, and he could not bear that a strange person should listen to those delirious mutterings. (8)
- Markey, summoned by telegram, had arrived; and the whole inn was taken lest there should be any noise to disturb her. (8)
- There at the door was Markey, holding in his hand some cards. (8)
- There was much to do, and it was late before they dined, and not till Markey had withdrawn could they begin their talk. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for markey. Perhaps also see a sentence for moved and ways to use madmen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use markey in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.