Marking sentence example. Writers, word game players, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use marking in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for marking.
- And, while she hurried, she looked back across her shoulder, marking where the water, entering, ceased to be bright. (8)
- Every thing that I have said or done, for many weeks past, has been with the sole view of marking my adoration of yourself. (4)
- He had been used to think her unjust to Jane, and had now great pleasure in marking an improvement. (4)
- He struck his finger on the line marking the sum, repeating his demand; and at this moment Captain Bulsted and Julia arrived. (10)
- Marking his fervid appearance, she looked at him seriously. (10)
- So she mused between the lines of her book, and finishing her reading and marking the page, she glanced down on the lawn. (10)
- The Parliament Close has been the scene of marking incidents in Scottish history. (2)
- This distinctive essence of a play, marking its brand, is the one thing at which the dramatist cannot work, for it is outside his consciousness. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for marking. Perhaps also see a sentence for moved and ways to use madmen in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use marking in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.