Sentence with word marquis. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use marquis in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for marquis.
- Alternate footman and marquis, out of intermediate tailor! (10)
- But the Dauphin was plied with wine, and the marquis had his fun. (10)
- However, such was the fact; she was going off again, and the marquis did play the mean part. (10)
- I have no personal objection to the marquis; he has never been in any great scandals. (10)
- I saw my father listen to a word from Lady Edbury, and push his horse to intercept the marquis. (10)
- I wish I were a marquis, if it were only for her sake. (6)
- It was in reply to a salute from the Marquis de Rouaillout, and Nevil beheld his rival. (10)
- Say the marquis is November, say October; he is still some distance removed from the plump Spring month. (10)
- The marquis had been struck down by illness. (10)
- The marquis was expected immediately. (10)
- The Marquis de Mazardouin is at last tasting of his mortality. (10)
- The rumour ran that he knew of the marquis playing spy on his wife. (10)
- They bravely followed their general, and one, the Marquis Corbetta, was wounded in the leg; the other, Count Esengrini, had his horse shot under him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for marquis. Perhaps also see a sentence for modelling and ways to use mais in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use marquis in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.