How do you use martial in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use martial in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for martial.
- It had a martial sound, like cavalry charges. (2)
- Other martial shows and noises were not so bad. (9)
- The martial and the patriotic pieces, on the other hand, were tearful, womanish productions one and all. (2)
- The face and the martial or sanguinary reputation of Captain Weisspriess were not unknown to him. (10)
- The mild nature of the editor might have yielded to his violence, but the martial spirit of General Triscoe was roused. (9)
- Then again, when beginning to eat, his good conduct drew on him a chorus of the jeers of all the martial comrades he had known. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for martial. Perhaps also see a sentence for menaces and ways to use manoeuvre in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use martial in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.