Use the word marvels in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use marvels in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for marvels.
- But Westlake revealed unimagined marvels of the odd corners of the masculine bosom. (10)
- Marvels are solid weapons when we are attacked by real prodigies of nature. (10)
- Marvels were told of the hall. (10)
- So the King commanded that Shibli Bagarag should be brought before him, for he was a lover of marvels. (10)
- The vividness with which I can now recall that scene is to me one of the marvels of memory. (7)
- What marvels of beauty about his enchanted brows! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for marvels. Perhaps also see a sentence for morals and ways to use mastered in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use marvels in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.