Sentence with word mashalleed. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use mashalleed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mashalleed.
- Mashalleed started to his feet, and his hand grasped his girdle; but that wrathfulness was stayed when he beheld the veil slide from her visage. (10)
- Now, the King Mashalleed espoused Bhanavar, and she became his queen and ruled him, and her word was the dictate of the land. (10)
- Seeing this, Mashalleed charged against the Chief once more, and lo! (10)
- Such was the occupation of the Queen of Mashalleed when he came not to her. (10)
- When Mashalleed turned to face his pursuer, the Chief was alone, immovable on his mare, fronting the ranks. (10)
- When they neared him he retreated in a further half-circle, and continued this wise, wasting the fury of Mashalleed, till he stood among his followers. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mashalleed. Perhaps also see a sentence for monarchy and ways to use margit in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mashalleed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.