Use the word masks in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use masks in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for masks.
- I fancied I heard the despair of one of those huge masks in a pantomime. (10)
- Reasoning it so, she thought it a saying for the penetration of the most polished and deceptive of the later human masks. (10)
- She held close to him, and eagerly studied his face and every movement, as one accustomed to masks. (10)
- That beer, my friend, was brewed by one who wished to form a study for pantomimic masks. (10)
- You shall find great poets, rare philosophers, night after night on the broad grin before a row of yellow lights and mouthing masks. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for masks. Perhaps also see a sentence for morsels and ways to use maternal in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use masks in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.