Sentences with mastered in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use mastered in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mastered.
- He mastered himself at last, got up, and raised her. (8)
- I felt her steal from me, and continued still motionless without alarm: so was I mastered. (10)
- In a word, Adrian Harley had mastered his philosophy at the early age of one-and-twenty. (10)
- June mastered her sobs, and squeezing his hand feverishly, she lay back in her corner, her face muffled in a shawl. (8)
- Looking at him, she had to mask her being abashed and mastered. (10)
- Meeting her eyes, a flood of feeling nearly mastered him. (8)
- That only tells me of a little more to be mastered. (10)
- The feeling of being beaten, of the reins having slipped, of being old and tired, mastered him. (8)
- The tenderness of his love then mastered him. (10)
- When he released her she was perfectly mastered. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mastered. Perhaps also see a sentence for milliner and ways to use masterful in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mastered in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.