Sentences for materially. Writers, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use materially in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for materially.
- And to strangers, to chance acquaintances, even to friends, the position, of the loathsome name, was not materially important. (10)
- I have known a face not materially disfigured by a few, but he abominates them. (4)
- It seemed at first an accidental division, but it never materially varied. (4)
- Marven the summer before had not hurt her materially, with the witnesses even. (9)
- Materially and sentimentally, they were the right steps to take. (10)
- Materially it is an acrid saliva, withering where it drops; in the way of fellowship it is a corpse-emanation. (10)
- Neither had anything occurred in the intelligence of their Lambton friends that could materially lessen its weight. (4)
- She spoke of her farther as somewhat delicate and puny, but was sanguine in the hope of her being materially better for change of air. (4)
- Some rare national faculty of seeing only the obvious and materially useful had destroyed their power of catching gleams or scents to right or left. (8)
- They had grown to manhood and womanhood without materially discomposing her faith in the old-fashioned Unitarian deity, whose service she had always attended. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for materially. Perhaps also see a sentence for macander and ways to use magic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use materially in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.