Examples of matey sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use matey in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for matey.
- All that she succeeded in doing was to rob it of the aurora colour clothing everything on which Matey Weyburn set his aim. (10)
- And next day there was a murmur of letters passing between Matey and Browny regularly, little Collett for postman. (10)
- Matey talked to Miss Vincent up to the instant of his running to bat. (10)
- Matey was the prisoner gazing at light of a barred window and measuring the strength of the bars. (10)
- Matey world not let them; he contrasted Shalders with the other ushers, who had no enthusiasms. (10)
- Only she was handsome then, and she is handsome now; and she looks on Matey Weyburn now just as she did then. (10)
- Shalders here cut Matey short by meanly objecting to that. (10)
- She and Matey Weyburn had parted without any pressure of hands, without a touch. (10)
- She appeared undisturbed when Matey, wearing his holiday white ducks, and all aglow, entered the booth. (10)
- Was it not a kind of summons to her to call him Matey just once, only once, in play? (10)
- What was worse, Matey examined these two, in the interests of fair play, as if he doubted. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for matey. Perhaps also see a sentence for mix and ways to use madness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use matey in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.