Sentences with mattock in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use mattock in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mattock.
- And if there was none, Jane Mattock was a good soul worth saving. (10)
- He was congratulated not less cordially for his being so fortunate as to know Miss Mattock, one of a million. (10)
- Like the first John Mattock, it was formerly of, and yet by dint of sturdy energy, above the people. (10)
- Mattock lurched on his chair. (10)
- Mattock, as if some one had injured her severely. (8)
- Mattock, nodding and passing on his way. (10)
- Miss Mattock accompanied him at the piano. (10)
- Miss Mattock pressed him to sing. (10)
- Miss Mattock was attentive. (10)
- Next morning Jane Mattock spoke to her brother of her recruit. (10)
- On the whole, John Mattock could shake his hand heartily when he was leaving our shores. (10)
- Possibly, she again ejaculated, the Redworths of the world were right: the fruitful labours were with the mattock and hoe, or the mind directing them. (10)
- Rumford, and perhaps a kindly clap of the shoulder to John Mattock, no bad fellow at bottom. (10)
- The name of Mattock gave her horrors. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mattock. Perhaps also see a sentence for mind and ways to use materially in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mattock in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.