Use the word meanness in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use meanness in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for meanness.
- At the same time, being in the grasp of his present disappointment, he perceived a meanness in the result, that was astonishing and afflicting. (10)
- He had his likes and his dislikes, but he could have had no enmities except for evil and meanness. (9)
- He has sharpened, but he has narrowed; his sagacity has turned into suspicion, his caution to meanness, his courage to ferocity. (9)
- He is an upright man; I have not seen marked meanness. (10)
- I thought you were a woman above that kind of meanness. (10)
- Nay, and let him look the hero still: all the more does he point finger on his meanness of nature. (10)
- No meanness of heart was in him. (10)
- Noel, wrapped in the glamour which he cast about her, could possibly suffer from the meanness of vulgar minds. (8)
- She brightened, and the little that it was, and the meanness of the satisfaction, darkened her. (10)
- She was with religion to let him know the meanness of wealth. (10)
- The meanness of anonymity gave a shuddering obscenity to the moment. (8)
- The reproaching of Providence by a man of full growth, comes to some extent from his meanness, and chiefly from his pride. (10)
- There was no meanness there, but neither was there encouragement in that comprehensive brow with its wide sweep of hair. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for meanness. Perhaps also see a sentence for morals and ways to use measures in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use meanness in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.