How to use mediaeval in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use mediaeval in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mediaeval.
- And in the first place he made no attempt to disdain it because it was nothing but artful and heavy-handed, after the mediaeval pattern. (10)
- But no; he wore it cap a pie, like a mediaeval knight his armour. (10)
- He does all the mischief, which is possibly mediaeval. (10)
- He said he had read of one of those mediaeval flower-fights, and he could tell them how that was done. (9)
- None of them know exactly what they are about; so there you have the modern, the mediaeval, and the antique, all in one. (10)
- One gray little town, towered and steepled and red-roofed within its mediaeval walls, looked as if it would have been warmer in something more. (9)
- Our mediaeval Enemy sat symbolical in his deformities, as in old Italian and Dutch thick-line engravings of him. (10)
- They have both an enemy, which is mediaeval and modern. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mediaeval. Perhaps also see a sentence for messenger and ways to use meditation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mediaeval in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.