Meditating sentence examples. ESL students, professors, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use meditating in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for meditating.
- Collins, meanwhile, was meditating in solitude on what had passed. (4)
- He appeared to be meditating on the flow of the water, unaware of hostile presences, or quite regardless of them. (10)
- He walked with his dog towards the risen sun, alone in the silvery light of Hampstead, meditating deeply on his dream. (8)
- He was always meditating upon dogs, and what might be the price of this dog or that, and whether lapdogs were good travellers. (10)
- I pretended to be meditating carelessly, and I had the heat and roar of a conflagration round my head. (10)
- Lying there, and meditating, he became aware of voices conversing. (10)
- Perhaps when you supposed him so like your ancient governess, he was meditating how he could aid you. (10)
- Renee leaned back, meditating; he forward, the book on his knee: Roland left them to themselves, and spied for the Bianchina behind the window-bars. (10)
- She seemed to be meditating. (10)
- The whole of the day he went about the house meditating frantically on the possibility of his Harriet demanding a divorce. (10)
- Throughout my night-watch I had been free of it, as one who walks meditating in cloisters on a sentence that once issued from divine lips. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for meditating. Perhaps also see a sentence for murmur and ways to use metaphors in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use meditating in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.